Frequently Asked Questions
Standard sizes. (Standard tags come with round corners)
Standard material colors
- Brass (metallic look, pvc material, very nice.)
- Silver (metallic look, pvc material, very nice)
Print ColorsWe can print "full color" like a photo, or we can print a single color like black.
Print colors; depend on your material color. For example a Brass tag color looks great with black print & a few colors like blue. (gold print color on a brass tag color would not work, no contrast) We will be happy to help you with this decision.
- Logos need to be good quality or high-resolution files sent as an attachment to an email. (Files used for web publishing are too low resolution to print a quality nametag, you can tell by the very small files size.)
- The following files work well, tiff, eps, cdr. (jpeg & other bitmap files work if they are high resolution)
- They must be in a Windows Format, NOT Macintosh. If exporting out of a Mac please export as a tiff files for an IBM compatible computer system.
- If you have another type of file we can look at them, doc, pdf, giff are a few that may work.
Names & Titles (personalization)Please send names & titles in the body of the email or a simple text file, like Notepad.
Send them in the case you want on the tags, like upper & lower case or upper case.
No commas or punctuation, unless you intend to have them on the tag itself.
For Example: Dwayne McCaleb Sales Representative
Name Tag ProofsWe will provide you with an email proof, this is a converted bitmap file at a low enough resolution to be small enough to email, this may allow for some rough edges.
The file will not show a material color like our Brass or Silver look.
Please use the proof to check for layout / spelling & basic colors.
PMS ColorsWe can match colors based on PMS color chart #%u2019s. We do have a fee of $10.00 per color; many times this is not necessary since the color may match one of our stock colors.
- See more at: http://nametagsexpress.com/index.php?main_page=page&id=5#sthash.XeV1bLUc.dpuf